Saturday, January 24, 2009

Digital World

I suppose that since I am pursuing a career in digital advertising I should have every possible digital advance besides the usual Facebook.  This means a blog (that I will try my best to remember to update!), Twitter (which I haven't signed up yet for, but will be highly interesting) and delicious (which I'm now highly addicted to).  Once I have everything in line, I'll put up all of my links here.

As far as the job search goes--I have sent my resume to over 20 companies or advertising agencies in Atlanta and Charleston.  My most recent excitement on the job front was receiving an email from a woman at an Atlanta interactive agency asking me if I would be interested in a position.  I have an interview on Monday--I'm hoping all goes well!  

Until then, I'll work on becoming more active in the digital world.  I think it's about time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment